Camelot Burning (A Metal & Lace Novel)
Kathryn Rose
Time After Time
Wendy Godding

Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices)

Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare I can't just find the right words to describe this book. I think that any words that I'm about to type can't justified what I felt. The book is amazing and I never got bored while reading it. And well, I'm doing this wrong already. I don't know how to write book reviews but..

I am both in love with James hand Will. I just can't pick one, you know? So freaking devastating, this book. This will surely broke your heart because it broke mine.

I have been given wrong spoilers about the book. Seriously? It's about James Carstairs. I cried when I read the part where he's going to die already and I'm shocked that he became a...

Well, I'm left hanging. I think that Tessa will make an appearance in the 6th book in the Mortal Instruments series. She's not dead yet, right? I'm excited.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS SERIES. I'M AFRAID I DIDN'T DO IT ANY JUSTICE IN THIS CRAPPY REVIEW BUT THERE YOU GO.

“You endure what is unbearable, and you bear it. That is all.”

“There are so many worse things than death. Not to be loved or not to be able to love: that is worse.”