Camelot Burning (A Metal & Lace Novel)
Kathryn Rose
Time After Time
Wendy Godding
“And once again in my new world full of heartache and lies, this hopeless boy somehow finds a way to make me smile.”

This. Book. Is. Moving.

Linden Sky Davis is a girl having issues about making out. She doesn't seem to like everything about it. She just wants to feel comfortably numb. Well, until she met Holder.

YEHEY!

Dean Holder is way too perfect. He seemed to know the right words to say. The right things to do. Oh my gosh. The only problem is he blame himself too much. But he's too cute. (I should really stop fantasizing fictional characters. But.. I JUST CAN'T. OKAY?)

I'm not too good in writing reviews because frankly, I don't know how to. I just say whatever things in my mind. But this book is really awesome! This is the first Colleen Hoover's book I've read. And definitely will not be the last.

My favorite quotes:

“You probably faked passing out the other day, just so you could be carried in my hot, sweaty, manly arms.”

“Not everyone gets a happily every after. Life is real and sometimes it's ugly and you just have to learn how to cope.”